On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, John Levon wrote:

> > ??? what do you mean by that? Here all works as expected.

> I've described what I do pretty much exactly :(
>
> screenshot (after the OK on set to 45%)
>
> http://www.movement.uklinux.net/mp.png
>
> The green trail is the cursor (black/green flash)

It works for me.  No idea what you are seeing.  I'll try insure though
and see if says anything but I doubt it.  (only 4 hrs of insure left)

> > I can see the
> > problem Allan was talking about when collapsing and uncollapsing the first
> > minipage.

The inset rendering problem was present 20020214 and probably a lot
earlier.  That was before my fixes to drawInset and removeRow.  I
don't think the removeAutoInset fixes I had applied 20020112 are the
cause either.

There seems to be an update problem somewhere it's just that the
minipages don't crash like they used to.  In fact I think these are
the same inset drawing problems we've had for several weeks if not
months.

Allan. (ARRae)