Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> Angus> I haven't persued this further, but think that this isn't
> Angus> needed.
>
> Angus> It can/should be set when the insetgraphicsParams instance
> Angus> passed to the dilaog is created. Either we copy an existing
> Angus> params instance, in which case we use it's value for this, or
> Angus> we create a new one, in which case we use
> Angus> lyxrc.display_graphics.
>
> But I I like monochrome rendering and you like color rendering, when
> I send a file to you it should be possible for us to have different
> prefs and see different things on screen, no?

Yes. Unfortunately, my implementation is not that clever (yet). It just
choses the setting from lyxrc.display_graphics, e.g. if you have
monochrome there, your graphic will be set to monochrome (and stored as
monochrome).
That's quite stupid, but maybe it can be enhanced (but this looks a
little bit more complicated to me).

Anyway, it's just a proposal.

Juergen.