On Wednesday 30 January 2002 3:21 pm, Herbert Voss wrote:
> Angus Leeming wrote:
> it's a bit confusing when you commit patches before the first
>
> one runs well! there are still some problems to get the whole
> graphic inset running. And the real problems are not located in
> the gui but in the inset. It makes life not easier to me, when
> those patches were committed before the whole stuff works
> so well, that we can change the environments ...

Sorry, but that's the whole point of incremental patches isn't it? You
committed an enormous patch with bugs. Jürgen has cleaned up the dialog a
little that's all. If the real problems lie in the inset, then nothing has
changed there at all.

So apologies if I have made life difficult for you, but I don't think I have.