Angus> Incidentally, if you are running xforms 0.89.x, where 1 <= x <=
Angus> 5, could you look in forms.h to see if the routines FLIMAGE *
Angus> flimage_dup(FLIMAGE *); Pixmap flimage_to_pixmap(FL_IMAGE *,
Angus> FL_WINDOW); are defined.

Angus> I have an image loader based on xforms working here that will
Angus> work with 0.89.6 and above. I also know it won't work with 0.88
Angus> or 0.89.0. The inbetween range is unknown.

We can just add a test for that in configure, if you want.