On Friday 01 March 2002 9:02 am, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Angus> Incidentally, if you are running xforms 0.89.x, where 1 <= x <=
> Angus> 5, could you look in forms.h to see if the routines FLIMAGE *
> Angus> flimage_dup(FLIMAGE *); Pixmap flimage_to_pixmap(FL_IMAGE *,
> Angus> FL_WINDOW); are defined.
>
> Angus> I have an image loader based on xforms working here that will
> Angus> work with 0.89.6 and above. I also know it won't work with 0.88
> Angus> or 0.89.0. The inbetween range is unknown.
>
> We can just add a test for that in configure, if you want.
>
> JMarc

That would be good, Jean-Marc. Can I leave this in your capable hands?

I dunno what to call the variables. Something like:

#define USE_XFORMS_IMAGE_LOADER
#define USE_XFORMS_PS_IMAGE_LOADER

The test for USE_XFORMS_IMAGE_LOADER:

#include FORMS_H_LOCATION
int main ()
{
        FL_IMAGE * image1 = 0;
        FL_IMAGE * image2 = flimage_dup(image1);
        Window window = 0;
        Pixmap pixmap_ = flimage_to_pixmap(image2, window);
        return 0;
}

If that passes, then use this one for USE_XFORMS_PS_IMAGE_LOADER

#include FORMS_H_LOCATION
int main ()
{
        flimage_enable_ps();