Abdelrazak> On Friday 01 March 2002 11:52 am, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
Abdelrazak> wrote: \\ Could you describe a sequence of actions? I
Abdelrazak> suspect we do not \\ understand what you mean.

Abdelrazak> For example when I want to insert a citation reference
Abdelrazak> with the mouse I do: Menu Insert->Citation Refernce
Abdelrazak> Formerly, the status bar use to indicate M-i-c, now, it
Abdelrazak> just indicates for less than a half second "(citation
Abdelrazak> insert)". IMHO the former behavior is better if you want
Abdelrazak> to learn the keyboard shortcuts.

I see! This is because menu shortcuts are not really bound keys.
In fact, if you use the mouse, you will be able to see what the
shortcuts were.

The only shortcuts indicated are the ones which have been declared
explicitely in bind files (the one you also see on the right part of
menus). It would be possible to change this, but I think it is more
interesting to see the ones which are not related to menu structure
only.