John> On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 12:27:28PM +0100, Abdelrazak Younes
John> wrote:
>> For example when I want to insert a citation reference with the
>> mouse I do: Menu Insert->Citation Refernce Formerly, the status bar
>> use to indicate M-i-c, now, it just indicates for less than a half
>> second "(citation insert)".

John> and what if you leave it for 6 seconds ?

John> yes, we need to shorten this timeout

I have commited code to change the way the key sequences are shown in
minibuffer. Please tell me whether it looks OK to you.

And the timeout is back to 6000, as it should be.

BTW, I see that the meta-prefix feature for emacs users (Esc == meta)
is not working anymore, since math.bind redefines Escape to "escape".
Shall I change the bindings to restore it for emacs?

Currently, we have LFUN_ESCAPE and LFUN_CANCEL. What's the difference?