Andre> On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 10:35:04PM +0100, Lars Gullik Bjønnes
Andre> wrote:
>> Is this possible to change so that they work the _exact_ same way.
>> (as in end result)

Hmm, I accidentally deleted this thread from my mailbox, so I may be
missing something. However, cut-and-paste is _not_ supposed to be have
like select/middle-click. The first is CLIPBOARD, while the latter is
PRIMARY. See this page from Jamie Zawinski for some background:
  http://www.jwz.org/doc/x-cut-and-paste.html

Also see:
  http://www.freedesktop.org/standards/clipboards.txt

So we should implement both behaviours separately. Also, it seems to
me that implementing cut-and-paste of LyX fragments between two
instance should not be too difficult.

It seems that KDE2 handles the clipboard badly, but this will change
with kde3/qt3.