On Friday 22 March 2002 11:46 am, John Levon wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 02:32:49PM +1000, Allan Rae wrote:
> > > And also we can easily have per-toolkit preferences for icons, by
> > > simply naming then buffer-new-gnome.xpm or whatever.
> >
> > Personally, I'd rather we ship one set of standard icons.  Any
>
> This is fine by me, I was just elucidating that it's easily possible.
>
> (and good call to whoever added Toolbar::Newline or whatever it is,
> it looks like we can get multiple toolbars via Qt with absolutely
> zero effort)

Even so, the entire Menubar and Toolbar abstraction should be cleaned up a
LOT I think. I did some work on this sometime last year but got a bit bogged
down. I'll resurrect some of those thoughts once 1.2 is out the door.

(eg, it'd be nice to have multiple short Toolbars the can abutt each other
rather than have a new line all there own.
eg2, communicate via signals rather than directly.)

For later,
Angus