On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 04:59:17PM +0300, Dekel Tsur wrote:

> Here is a new patch and a test file.

I am building now.

Looking at the patch I have a couple of minor comments ...

+               // check if the float type exist
+               if (argument == "figure") {

I guess one day we will support floatingtable ??

                { LFUN_INSET_FLOAT, "float-insert", "Insert a Float", Noop },
                { LFUN_INSET_WIDE_FLOAT, "float-wide-insert",
                  "Insert a wide Float", Noop },
+               { LFUN_INSET_FLOATING, "floating-insert", "Insert a Floating", Noop },
                { LFUN_BOLD, "font-bold", N_("Toggle bold"), Noop },

How come the 1st three of these aren't wrapped in N_() ?

Also "Insert a Floating" doesn't make much sense. But I don't have
a better suggestion right now

+                       bool isOK = par->inInset() && par->inInset()->owner();

bool const ?

-                       if (isOK) {
+                       if (isOK &&
+                           par->inInset()->owner()->lyxCode() == Inset::FLOAT_CODE) {
+                                  par->inInset()->owner()->lyxCode() ==
+Inset::FLOATING_CODE) {

How about setting a local var to the code first to avoid the repeated
code ?

+/* This file is part of
+ * ======================================================
+ *
+ *           LyX, The Document Processor
+ *
+ *           Copyright 2001 The LyX Team.
+ *
+ * ======================================================
+ *
+ */

Really minor but can new files please have the new header agreed upon :

/**
 * \file ControlThesaurus.C
 * Copyright 2001 the LyX Team
 * Read the file COPYING
 *
 * \author John Levon
 */

+/** A controller for Minipage dialogs.

no it's not :)

+ * \file FormMinipage.C

same here

+ * \author Jürgen Vigna, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and here

+ * \author Jürgen Vigna, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ditto

-#include "Floating.h"
+//#include "Floating.h"

Please always add a comment when you comment something out !!

+       return _("Opened Float Inset");

I think "Opened float inset" would be better or even just "Opened float"

I'm sure I'd be less picky if the compile didn't take so long ...

regards
john

--
"Please let's not resume the argument with the usual whining about how this
feature will wipe out humanity or bring us to the promised land."