On Friday 07 June 2002 10:46 am, Thomas Anders wrote:
> Angus Leeming wrote:
> > Possibly. This is the bleeding edge compiler which is where you want us
> > to be, right?
>
> In case you suspect compiler bugs, you may want to try the slightly later
> ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/products/C-CXX/tru64/cxx/CXX651V26.tar
> released Wednesday.

Thomas, have you any idea what has changed from 6.5-021 to 6.5-026? Is there
a web page detailing the changes?

I have found that (in 021) the headers in cxx_cname are very incomplete, but
patching them by hand seems to work fine.

I have found the possible compiler bug you reported with make_pair. Removing
the "inline" declaration fixed that.

I had a problem with std::deque's operator=, but the fix I posted to the list
works there too.

I have had to make a heap of small changes to the LyX source, but all has
indeed compiled and I can run lyx-1.3 successfully for the first time ever!

Woo Hoo!

Angus