On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 12:18:51PM +0200, Juergen Vigna wrote:
> >What do you think. Is this possible?
>
> Not in the first go, but with a bit of work maybe yes. This implies
> that not InsetGraphics::draw() does the loading if needed but most
> probably the BufferView has to do this then explicitely.

I do not want any preview code in the BufferView (nor in the Buffer, nor in
LyXText etc for that matter) And if that's not reason enough I'll call my
big brothers...

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)