On Friday 12 July 2002 10:01 am, David Kastrup wrote:
> When we are through with this, is it ok with you if I
> place prlyx.def into the preview distribution?

That would be excellent. I'd much rather tell the LyX community to go get a
file than have to supply it myself.

> It will in a later iteration also gather color support (or rather, the
> color support will generally included into preview.sty), but the
> current implementation should work fine then still, I suppose.

You mean invoke preview.sty with something like

\usepackage[active,delayed,DVIDEV,tightpage,lyx,fg="000000",bg="ffeedd"]{preview}

where DVIDEV=dvips or dvipng? We could remove the PostScript special stuff
from LyX and it would just "do the right thing"?. That would be a noble goal
indeed.

Angus