On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 11:56:25AM +0100, Angus Leeming wrote:
> Glad to see that I wasn't being ridiculously stupid. Someone should refactor
> Row so that list<Row> is a natural construct. Till then I thought I should
> use it as it was designed to be used ;-)

I tried that once and failed as there is not alwasy a clear meaning of a
Row * in the code. It could be a single row or a set of rows starting with
this row. This makes things really messy.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)