Hello,

(sorry I didn't find where this is documented ...)

I'm used to applying lots of changes to my po/xx.po file before building
lyx. But as with 1.2.0 the changes are ignored. It seems, the xx.gmo
file provided with the source is used even if the xx.po file is
changed. If the xx.gmo file is removed before building lyx, it is only
recreated as a zero-length file by "touch".

Earlier versions didn't show this behaviour. Is this a bug or is there
something about my System (Solaris 7, gcc 2.95.2, gmake)? Could someone
tell me how to find information on making lyx.mo files?

Thanks alot,

Philipp.