On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 06:14:30PM +0200, Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:
> I've just discovered that you cleaned up the bindings for starred sectioning
> commands. Well, I want that for german too ;-)

I wonder who's got the idea of localized key bindings. That's crazy to use
if you often switch languanges. IMO formating paragraphs it should be M-p
for German too, even if 'Absatz' does not has a 'p'....

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)