Andre Poenitz wrote:
> I wonder who's got the idea of localized key bindings. That's crazy to use
> if you often switch languanges. IMO formating paragraphs it should be M-p
> for German too, even if 'Absatz' does not has a 'p'....

I don't care, as long as they are memorizable and not too complicated in terms
of key presses.
Anyway, in german localization, there is no binding for \part and the bindings
for the starred sectioning environments are plain stupid. And the default
(english) bindings don't work. Therefor this should at least go into 1.2.
If you want to get rid of localized bindings for 1.3, I won't stop you.

Regards,
Jürgen.