On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 05:43:48PM +0100, Angus Leeming wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 August 2002 6:01 pm, Dr. Richard E. Hawkins wrote:
> > As I rewrite my syllabus, I find a display error in lyx.  In the
> > attached document, the enumeration under "Course Methods and Learning"
> > displays the first element as 5, continuing the count from the previous
> > enumeration.  The postscript output is correct.

> and look how enumeraate 6, a little further down is displayed. See what
> happens if you toggle the ERT display on the same line.

yikes!  All that that line displays when the ERT is open is the decimal,
with the numeral off the left end of the display.  (Never mind that that
line should have been plain text!).

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700      \ /   against HTML mail