On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 12:53:32AM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> This patch moves the counters out into the layout files, but not yet
> in the nice way. This does also not reduce much of the hardcoding on
> enum names in the source.

What about giving the layout file entry for that counter a parameter
Depth? So you can compare e.g. textclass.counters().depth("enumii")
with par->enumdepth?

> But is a step towards that goal to have the
> styles themselves declare what counter it needs.

That would be the elegant next step.

> Please comment.

Looks great to me. I will have little or no opportunity to do anything
about this over the weekend though. Can somebody else take this for a
ride?

As this is now .layout-driven, if it works with figure and table, no
need to test separately for user defined floats... test especially the
trouble spots, like re-count after deletion/insertion, and enums
containing non-enum paragraphs at depth.

> --
>       Lgb

Martin