On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 10:04:11AM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> Martin Vermeer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> | As this is now .layout-driven, if it works with figure and table, no
> | need to test separately for user defined floats... test especially the
> | trouble spots, like re-count after deletion/insertion, and enums
> | containing non-enum paragraphs at depth.
>
> yea, I would be grateful for anything like this.
> (my testing shows no problems)
>
> --
>       Lgb

Try this:

1) Load a document, any document, as long as it contains chapter headers.
2) Close the doc. Do NOT exit LyX.
3) Open the same doc again.

:-)

Also an enumerated list with a tabular in a std depth 1 par is
rendered at load like this:

1. first item

| +---------+
| | tabular |
| +---------+

1. second item

...but then fiddling with the depth (1->0->1) changes the 1 to a 2.

Attached a file reproducing this, and one other problem. Some lacking
initialization I suspect.

Martin

#LyX 1.3 created this file. For more info see http://www.lyx.org/
\lyxformat 221
\textclass article
\language english
\inputencoding auto
\fontscheme default
\graphics default
\paperfontsize default
\papersize Default
\paperpackage a4
\use_geometry 0
\use_amsmath 0
\use_natbib 0
\use_numerical_citations 0
\paperorientation portrait
\secnumdepth 3
\tocdepth 3
\paragraph_separation indent
\defskip medskip
\quotes_language english
\quotes_times 2
\papercolumns 1
\papersides 1
\paperpagestyle default

\layout Enumerate

enum test at start
\layout Standard

some text
\layout Enumerate

first line test table in enum
\begin_deeper
\layout Standard

text
\layout Standard

\begin_inset  Tabular
<lyxtabular version="3" rows="1" columns="1">
<features>
<column alignment="center" valignment="top" leftline="true" rightline="true"
width="0pt">
<row topline="true" bottomline="true">
<cell alignment="center" valignment="top" topline="true" leftline="true"
rightline="true" usebox="none">
\begin_inset Text

\layout Standard

tabular