John Levon wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 10:47:35AM -0400, Dr. Richard E. Hawkins wrote:
> > I thought the commit that made lyx2lyx available had been commmiteed a
> > week or two ago.  It still doesn't show up for me with an update this
> > morning.
>
> AFAIK only the change that allowed you to run lyx in-place was made,
> which works fine for me

Doesn't work for me neither. This is what I get:

Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/juergen/lyx-qt/lib/lyx2lyx/lyx2lyx", line 18, in ?
    import getopt, sys, string, re
ImportError: No module named getopt

after export PYTHONHOME=/usr/lib/python2.0 the first error disappears, but the
getopt issue is still there.

juergen@eddy:~> python -V
Python 2.0
juergen@eddy:~> getopt --version