Angus Leeming wrote:

> You need to add a method to frontends/Toolbar.h:

I leave that up to others (you?), who know better what they are doing here.

> ...and why should Start/Stop reset the tooltips? Anyway,
> whatever.

Ah, that's one of John's GUI beauties!
The Spellingchecker's Start/Stop is a single shared button now.
John suggested that the "Stop" button should have the tooltip
of "Stop the spellingchecker", and when it's swapped to "Start",
the tooltip should say "Start the spellingchecker".
Instead of using "Start/Stop the spellingchecker". Cute, eh?

Same with the shared "Go to"/"Go back" button in Reference
dialog.

And this way I found Tooltips to be unwilling to swap tooltip text.
and finding the toolbar tooltip bug on the fly :).

Rob.