On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 12:15:05AM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> | Which the m4 has no right to be knowning about. Either
> |
> | 1) it's non-standard in which case user does --with-qt-dir/$QTDIR
> | 2) it's standard in which case we don't need to add -Iblah
>
> depends really.

Well what do you mean ? I have done the above in my patch.

(btw people using the patch, it will fail to link at the very end. A
simple typo - edit configure.in/ac to refer to QT_LIB not QT_LIBS, or
you can change src/Makefile directly.)

regards
jonxahn
--
"This *is* Usenet, after all, where virtually every conversation that goes on
is fairly ludicrous in the first place."