John> On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 02:04:50PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
John> wrote:
>> By making sure you look into the dirs already mentionned in LDFLAGS
>> and CPPFLAGS. With current cvs it does not (unless I did something
>> stupid).

John> I do that by "default", don't I ? Why does this need special
John> handling ?

I don't know, It seems to me that I tried it (not with your patch, the
cvs one) and it did not work. Or maybe I'm dumb.

Currently I am trying to simply make it run, so I am not in the mood
of trying it out.