On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 01:49:55PM +0100, Andre Poenitz wrote:

> Care to give a pointer to the archives?

Hmm, the nearest I can find is this :

"I'd rather have this than have 99% of the thing unusable to benefit
some theoretical "correctness" yardstick that nobody but the developers
care about. Sure, the theroem problem is a bad one. But I don't see why
we have ANY requirement to make "all that is legal is permissible" - we
already have ERT for power users needing to do something really weird."

I'm not going to spend an hour trying to find it, this is close enough
;)

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=lyx-devel&m=103243937028156&w=2

regards
john

--
"All photography is accurate - none of it is truth."
        - Richard Avedon