On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 10:18:25PM +0930, Darren Freeman wrote:
> Are there plans to make it more intuitive? Like bind the ctrl-b to the
> correct action when in mathed?

We need "context sensitive keybings" for that which we currently don't
have. But yes, it would make sense.

> Also, I did what you said. No errors, but using bold text had no
> difference in the output. The subscript was definitely bold, but it was
> also "real-math-mode" while the text was "math-text-mode".

Cut&Paste the following into a new empty formula:

\mathrm{\mathbf{a_b}}

> It's all bold on screen, but only the number is on paper. Unless roman
> text in mathed is all bold anyway for some reason?

No, there should be a difference.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)