On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 04:28:58PM +0100, Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:

> Here is a first attempt on the Tabular dialog. It is still very close to the

Great !

I don't really like the "Table" page. I would prefer simple buttons like
:

        | Add column | | Delete column |

etc.

"Fixed Width" should be "Fixed width" as everywhere (if you need help
deciding where you should and shouldn't use sentence capitalisation,
please refer to the Gnome UI guidelines, which go into detail). I know
this is a little harder to get right for a German speaker ;)

I wonder if "Columns/rows" could be "Selection". Maybe not ...

To a degree, there's not much point trying to get things really spot-on,
since the whole interface is Wrong.

Could we make "Longtabular" be "Long table" or something ?

Note that you can't really have OK/apply/close yet, as there is no
TabularParams. And I don't intend to fix this before 1.3.

thanks
john

--
"All photography is accurate - none of it is truth."
        - Richard Avedon