> you can find it in the document settings dialog

Ok.. thanks..

Btw, just wanted to mention that the QT frontend is so much better than
xforms.. and I don't mean that just cos of the appearance.. it is really
more efficient.. it takes fewer clicks to do almost anything and
browsing thru folders/files is a lot easier.. the detach panel on the
math panels is also really cool.. great work folks! After looking at
this I really think it's better to release 1.3 after the QT frontend is
complete.. which is what most people thought anyways on the poll...

nirmal