On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, Juergen Vigna wrote:

> Yes I still remembered it was an .fr but I couldn't remember the name ;)
And I remember you were in vacation at that time, so no offense, no blame
;-)

> Well before we always had a Block alignment (default) and left was
> only if we selected it in the paragraph layout, so in regard of the
> old behaviour this is a bug ;)

But never reported AFAIR.

Oh, just a point : shouldn't we systematically put a \hspace{0pt} at the
beginning of every cell in order to allow hyphenation to occur when the
first word is too long ? This is a really tricky issue of latex which is
almost never encountered ... except in fixed width columns, and this is
really easy to do the same way we are setting the column alignment.

> It is not mandatory right now, but if you could try to make it work and
> you do it in a clean way why not add it ;)

I will try to make it work. Christmas is a good period to imagine that I
could do it in a clean way !

Alain

 *        Alain Castera                                            *
 * IPNL - UCB Lyon 1             | e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
 * Bat. Paul Dirac               |      or        [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
 * Campus de la Doua             | Telephone :     (+33) 472448429 *
 * F69622 Villeurbanne CEDEX     | Fax :           (+33) 472448004 *