> Dekel Tsur wrote:
      > Block alignment is the default, so you don't need to write
anything.
      > Namely, the column specifier is e.g. p{4cm}
      > For other alignments, you need to write >{\centering}p{4cm}

Investigating further on how to display these settings, I am now in
trouble and need your advice :
Tabular is now a case (but not the only one) where the alignment may be
given by the "context" (e.g. the owner of the text inset, or the layout
...). In such case, it is impossible to distinguish between "default"
alignment and an explicit "justified" block alignment, both being
represented by ALIGN_BLOCK and both being exported as ... nothing.
So my question are :
    - Is it possible to force a text to be justified when the layout
defaults to another alignment (this works well in case of tabular cells
for other alignment because of the precedence of the LaTeX commands) ?
    - If the answer is yes ( please give me the magic : minipage?
parbox?), shouldn't we make a distinction in the paragraph's parameters
between "block" (i.e. justified) and "default" (in which case somebody
will have to change the pop-up menu) ?

Hope I am clear enough.

Alain

 *        Alain Castera                                            *
 * IPNL - UCB Lyon 1             | e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
 * Bat. Paul Dirac               |      or        [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
 * Campus de la Doua             | Telephone :     (+33) 472448429 *
 * F69622 Villeurbanne CEDEX     | Fax :           (+33) 472448004 *