On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 11:15:19AM +0100, Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:

> Thanks, I implemented it (slightly modified: borders are now always greyed out
> if setEnabled(false), because this is a better visual hint).

but now they can't see which borders are actually set, regardless of
whether they can change them. A minor thing ...

> I have also managed to fix the setborder update problem (a repaint() call was
> needed)

I think this is wrong, perhaps qsetborder should be calling update() on
itself. Explicit repaints shouldn't be needed...

> So, qtabular can be considered FINISHED :-)

Indeed, thanks a LOT for the help (everybody)

I'll apply your patch.

regards
john

--
"Millions of fingers! Millions of thumbs!
 Millions of monkeys Drumming on drums!"