Hello again,

last time I asked you whether you recommend any of the available frontends, you said "no". However, when you compile LyX, xforms is chosen as default frontend. Will you keep this setting or switch to Qt before the final release?

I guess that you don't want to recommend any of the frontends because that conflicts with the idea of the GUI independence layer. However, you must be prepared for users that ask for advice. I am sure they will do so! (Like myself)

Michael

Michael Schmitt Telefon: +49 651 97551-40
Institut für Telematik Telefax: +49 651 97551-12
Bahnhofstrasse 30-32 WWW: http://www.ti.fhg.de
D-54292 Trier E-Mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]