Hi.. I ran into trouble while cross-referencing sections which had the
same names and hence same label names but belonged to different
documents. Say I have two docs, and there's a section with exactly the
same name in each of these docs. If I insert labels in each of these
docs, they both have the same name by default. Now, if I include both
these docs in another doc, things get confusing when I try to cross
reference one of these sections in the main doc since there'll be two
labels with the same name.. would it be possible to include some kind of
an identifier in the label name (by default) which might make the label
unique somehow?

One of the reasons for the problem is that the cross reference dialog in
the main doc will show ALL the labels together no matter which doc I
select from the drop-down menu (this is something I'd reported in an
earlier mail)... if this behavior is changed, it'll become easier to
find the right label..

Thanks,
nirmal