On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 08:20:00PM +0100, Kornel Benko wrote:

> But ... sorry ... unable to enter non-latin1 chars with this version.

Can we work on the same page please. LANG=pl_PL ./lyx, change doc lang
to polish,  try to enter t-cedilla (on  my keyboard: compose - t -,).
What happens ?

> setenv LANG ru_RU
> lyx
> ... try to insert Cyrillic_er (Modifyier + "r" on my keyboard now) insede some
>russian text

What is modifier ? Any ideas how I could try to enter this on my uk
keyboard ?

> Press key 65535 text "Ò", ascii "210"

Is this the value of the symbol (whatever it is) in the charset ?

btw, my patch has a coupe of problems left in the dialogs, which I have
fixed in my tree.

What happened before my new patch (with NO changes that you may have
made) ?