On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 06:21:07PM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Any taker? My german is er, well...

This is a request for "online spellchecking" as MS Word does.

And it claims that LyX is the best text processor. Well. That does not
necessarily mean it is a good one, so the claim might be ok ;-)

I don't believe the part regarding extraterrestrian, though..

> where is my german anyway?

Gone east?  ;-)

For the technical part: We have almost everything needed for that already
in place for the (currently disabled) autocorrection in math and the "real"
spellchecking. So it should not be too hard to cobble things together in
1.4...

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)