On Thursday 19 December 2002 17:31, Andre Poenitz wrote:

> One would have to hook into the handler for LFUN_SELFINSERT
> (src/text3.C, line 1500+) and cut the "last" word or sentence from
> cursor position backward.

So far I added some code to LyXText::insertChar(). If the last word is
incorrect, it gets underlined. Does that approach make sense (note that
I'm not familiar with the LyX code at all)?

Things that needs to be solved, no matter which approach is taken:
-An interactice way to offer corrections (context menu?)
-Don't just check when typing, but also when the text is opened

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de