On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 01:46:02PM +0100, Andre Poenitz wrote:

> Possibly. I did not promise to solve everything the way you like,
> especially if that would mean I would not like it. Feel free to get support
> for every request I reject by a poll on the users list.

When will you learn that polls are only one aspect of input into a user
interface design, not the be all and end all ?

When will you learn that some UI changes aren't even conciously noticed
other than general feelings of "clunkiness" ?

Most people asked about enabling tabular menu pointlessly in mathed will
likely reply "ooh, well why should I care?"  or even "that might be
handy". Does not mean it is a good idea.

[This will be even more obvious when we have OptSubMenus of course]

> Well, you can't. Looks you did not try too hard. You can insert math
> mode within textrm within math mode within ... etc if that's what you mean.

Apologies, you're right. I just woke up...

regards
john

--
"Anyone who quotes Rusty in their sig is an idiot."
        - me