On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 01:58:02PM +0000, John Levon wrote:
> Presenting multiple options to the user has the tendency to lead to
> dithering. This slows the user down. I assume you do believe disabling
> menu items to be useful at all ?

In general I do not care too much about menus as long as I can get away
without using them. The duplicated tabular was something special. But I
don't even remember your point of view there. So maybe this indicates I
did not care too much about the tabular either.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)