Alfredo Braunstein wrote:

Adjust to remerge changes, some polishing and some new entries.

Lars, can you shout loud when you are about to remerge, so we can submit our
accumulated changes? I cannot do the remerge locally (dunno why, nobody
answered to my post, see below) so I lose unsubmitted changes when you
remerge. Either that, or else I'll have to submit at auto-save time
intervals ;-).

You can remerge the po files by yourselves whenever you want. The following procedure should be save:

1. You work in es.po and you intend to make a "cvs update"
2. mv es.po es.mine (<- move it out of the way)
2. cvs update (<- update the sources, potentially es.po)
3. make es.pox (<- creates a file with msgids from all new sources)
4. msgmerge es.mine es.pox (<- integrate your changes into es.pox)
5. mv es.pox es.po (and continue work)

No warranty, of course!

Michael