Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> Angus Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> | > yes.
> | >
> | > But I will not change anything for 1.3.0.
> | >
> | > Or... perhaps we should delay 1.3.0 a bit to put this into place... it
> | > would fit the xforms and qt better
> |
> | I think that that is a good idea. Otherwise, we end up looking a bit
> | amateurish.
>
> This is how far I got... not really working and giving errors...
>
> I have only modified configure.ac.

Goodness, you've been busy. One changes and lyx.spec compiles:

In Makefile.am, change
        $(LN_S) -f $(srcdir)/lib/images/lyx.xpm .
        cp $(srcdir)/lib/images/lyx.xpm /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/

But the rpmbuild dies right at the very end with

RPM build errors:
    File not found: /var/tmp/lyx-root/usr/bin/noweb2lyx
    File not found: /var/tmp/lyx-root/usr/bin/reLyX

Now for lyx-qt...

In lyx-qt.spec.in add a space between --with-frontend=qt and
--prefix=%{_prefix}

$ rpmbuild -ba development/lyx-qt.spec
error: Package has no %description: lyx

Ahhh well.