John Levon wrote:

I am interested in writing a "torture-test" for lyx to trigger bugs and crashes

I thing that I will have an alpha ready in about 10 days. Are you guys
interested?

Very.

regards
john

When I started fooling around with the idea I too a closer look at LyXAction.C in
the 1.2.3 version.

1.3.0 seems to be different in regards to mathematical events, especially matrix
operations. Any file to point me in the right direction?

My first point of interest will be the

1) undo - redo mess
2) open and closing documents - 1.2.3 crashed in my unexpectadly once or twice a week
(I use lyx at least 3-4 hours a day)
3) throwing garbage at the parser

I will get back to you guys if I got more questions.

Thanks,

Michael

--
Michael Abshoff - MRB - Universität Dortmund - Telefon 755-3463 (intern)

Where do you want to RTFM today?