Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Angus> The only outstanding reLyX patch for 1.3.x is the 'recognise m
> Angus> columns in tabulars' one. Have you formed an opinion about it
> Angus> yet?
>
> Since nobody else complained about it, I think you can apply it.

Ok.

> What kind of plans do you have for reLyX (at least for 1.3.x)?

To slow down ;-)
But I do intend to keep going with the bug fixes and support for things like
insetgraphics is probably easy too. I've decided that I will not bother
upgrading the output of existing constructs to the current lyxformat, not
least because the current lyxformat is foobarred in the case of tables.

--
Angus