On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 04:36:43PM +1000, Allan Rae wrote:
> > I wonder whether RyanAir will go beyond Europe some time. Yesterday I've
> > seen  Frankfurt-Glasgow for 7 EUR...
>
> How much extra for a seat?
> And how much on top of that for a seat belt?
> And how much more on top of that for a pressurised cabin?

I believe these are included.

I still don't know how they earn any money and I've never actually tried
RyanAir which is aid to be the cheapest. Maybe being profitable not the
reason of the exercise.

My last trip a few weeks ago was Berlin-London for ~50 EUR (one way,
including taxes) with a company called "buzz" and it was ok. No food on
board (well, there was, but you would have to pay extra) but I really don't
care about that for a two hours journey...

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)