On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Andre Poenitz wrote:

> My last trip a few weeks ago was Berlin-London for ~50 EUR (one way,
> including taxes) with a company called "buzz" and it was ok. No food on
> board (well, there was, but you would have to pay extra) but I really don't
> care about that for a two hours journey...

That's about what we pay here for a similar length domestic flight
(between capital cities -- Brisbane to Melbourne (usually 2hrs in a
767)).  That's flying about half the length of the eastern seaboard of
Australia -- just so you get some feel for the scale.

Flying anywhere other than between capital cities the prices get much
more hideous.

Allan. (ARRae)