Joao> Hi, Alfredo

Joao> On Sun, 23 Feb 2003, Alfredo Braunstein wrote:

>> Joao Luis Meloni Assirati wrote: > tetex: 1.0.7+20011202 > xdvi:
>> 22.40f > Both support 'source special'.
>>
>> I think this is great. Do you know if there are rpm packages of
>> latex supporting --src-specials ? It seems to me that the newest
>> rh7.3 tetex (tetex-1.0.7-47.rpm) doesn't support it, but its build
>> date is Thu 29 Aug 2002.

Joao> As I could see in tetex mail archives, support for src-specials
Joao> was included and later removed due to bad interaction with some
Joao> packages. I don't know if now it is re-introduced.

Joao> Is there someone with a recent tetex that can confirm if the
Joao> option --src-specials to latex is enabled?

Note that since LyX generates the LaTeX code by itself, it would not
be too difficult to add src-special by ourselves, for example at each
new paragraph or new line.