On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 04:29:49PM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:
> As I'm a lazy bum, could you tell me if the current implementation of
> FuncRequest supports this:
>
>       LFUN_DIALOG_APPLY  "ref" "LatexCommand \ref{sec:title}\nend_inset\n\n"
>       LFUN_DIALOG_APPLY "citation"
>                       "LatexCommand \citeN[see Chapter 2]{leeming\nend_inset\n\n}"

"support" is the wrong word.

Passin the argument as

      "ref LatexCommand \ref{sec:title}\nend_inset\n\n"

and extracting the "ref" part in the factory should work, though.
This can be cleaned up later easily once the dust has settled a bit.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)