On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 04:30:18PM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> It seems that 1.3.1 is beginning to have enough fixes in to warrant a
> release. While there are no real show stopper in 1.3.0 (which is a
> good thing), what we have now in 1.3.1cvs gives a lot of polish.

[...]
> I'd be glad if some of you could take the time to check it out (or fix
> a bug or two if you are feeling adventurous). Let me recall that all
> these fixes have been checked in the branch BRANCH_1_3_X, which you
> can get with the command
>   cvs checkout -d lyx-1_3_x -r BRANCH_1_3_X lyx-devel

I have set up an automated build (twice a day) for this branch.

The output is in ftp://ftp.sylvan.com/pub/lyx/devel and the build
happens at 6AM and 6PM each day (PST).

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)