OK, I've dug them out; here is the context of the license.

Also note that it was Asger, not Lars, that committed the (correct)
license.

However, I was expecting one more round of editing when he did it--it's
missing a clause reserving future changes to lyx rather than the FSF
(would have become 5), pushing 5) to 6)).

It also meant I wasn't able to get the word "muttonhead" in, for  which I
apologize once more to John Weiss :)

hawk, esq.

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700      \ /   against HTML mail