LyX now has a proper label dialog. At least the xforms frontend does. The Qt
frontend doesn't have a label dialog at all anymore.

Before you jump down my throat, I attach the changes that I made to xforms.
Basically, I did nothing more than rename FormIndex.[Ch] as FormText.[Ch]
and forms/form_index.fd as forms/form_text.fd. I also allowed the dialog
title to be set from outside (Dialogs3.C infact) and set the controller
that the dialog knows about to be the generic ControlCommand rather than
the specific ControlIndex. That's it.

I therefore leave the label dialog for Qt as an exercise for the motivated
reader ;-)
--
Angus