On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 10:01:38AM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:
> Incidentally, the Tabular dialog now expects a string so you should now be
> able to have a woking dialog for math arrays. See insettabular.C for the
> details, but basically it expects to extract the current active cell and
> stuff generated by Tabular::Write. Is this good enough for you?

class MailInset {
        [...]
        protected:
                ///
                virtual Inset & inset() const = 0;
        [...]

Ideally, I don't have Insets, only InsetBases.

The reason of using these MailInsets instead of LFUNs directed to the some
high level dispatch() (the one in lyxfunc?)  is to be able to pass an inset
reference around, isn't it?

If so, wouldn't it be easier to put a  weak_ptr<InsetBase*> in the
FuncRequest and pass ordinary FuncRequests by ordinary dispatches instead
of implementing all these Mailer classes?

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)